This is the website of the Cherry Hinton Archives Group (part of the Cherry Hinton Local History Society) which is one of the groups in the Cambridge Community Archive Network. Here you can browse through our collection of local historical material, which includes photos, old documents and the memories of local people showing how Cherry Hinton grew from a small agricultural village with few houses to the suburb of Cambridge it is today.
Here are some of the highlights of our collection. See more featured items.
- High Street; Cherry Hinton (47)
- Pubs in Cherry Hinton (41)
- Cherry Hinton Hall (35)
- Shops in Cherry Hinton (18)
- St Andrew's Church; Cherry Hinton (15)
- Cherry Hinton Festival (14)
- Chequers Pub; High Street Cherry Hinton (12)
- Michelle Bullivant (12)
- Red Lion Pub; Mill End Road; Cherry Hinton (11)
- Lime Kiln Hill (10)
These are the most popular keywords used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.